cake-php@googlegroups.com

Memcache Set up Help

Subject: Memcache Set up Help
From: "Dave Maharaj"
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2010 01:22:09 -0330
I have setup memcached on the server. Check php info and its there

memcache support
enabled Active persistent connections 1 Version 2.2.5 Revision $Revision:
1.111 $ so on..

So I changed the setting in core.php to memcache and end up with

Notice (8): Memcache::get() [memcache.get]: Server 127.0.0.1 (tcp 11211)
failed with: Connection refused (111) [CORE/cake/libs/cache/memcache.php,
line 144]

Does anyone have any tips or insight? Ideas?

Thanks,

Dave

their CakePHP related questions.

"CakePHP" group.