cake-php@googlegroups.com

ajax autocomplete method

Subject: ajax autocomplete method
From: marvelade
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 08:02:05 -0800 PST
Hi All,

I'm making a search form for our document library at work.

Document HABTM keyword.

In the search form I'd like an autocomplete AJAX input field to find a
registered keyword.

I followed this tutorial:
http://mrphp.com.au/code/search-forms-cakephp

but it doesn't seem to work (when I starttyping words into the input
field there'sno auto-completion). In my case the keywords are in a
separate table, and coupled by a HABTM assoiation, maybe that's the
problem?

In which controller do I put the autoComplete() method? In the
documents_controller or the keywords_controller?

Best regards

their CakePHP related questions.

"CakePHP" group.