cake-php@googlegroups.com

Running CakePHP at ISP is missing models in the find method.

Subject: Running CakePHP at ISP is missing models in the find method.
From: Bobby
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 22:53:50 -0800 PST
Hi,

I have developed my first application with CakePHP. Everything is
working find on my development server. I deployed this morning and
came across a problem. Not sure if anyone has had the same problem
before and knows how to fix it.

I have a find method that pulls a list of clients and their users from
the database. On my dev server I get the following:

[0] => Array
        (
            [Client] => Array
                (
                    [id] => 1
                    [Name] => Jump Monkey
                    [IsActive] => 1
                )

            [User] => Array
                (
                    [id] => 2
                    [Name] => Graeme Oswald
                    [Email] => graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                    [Password] =>
624f7b8d57e90ab768ede740f3a30b5989ec1900
                    [IsActive] => 1
                    [created] =>
                    [modified] => 2010-11-26 01:08:12
                    [client_id] => 1
                )
        )

On my ISP server I get this. (missing the User model)

[0] => Array
        (
            [Client] => Array
                (
                    [id] => 1
                    [Name] => Jump Monkey
                    [IsActive] => 1
                )
        )

Anyone seen this problem before before I go scratching around in php
settings?

Thanks

their CakePHP related questions.

"CakePHP" group.