cake-php@googlegroups.com

Re: CakePHP Model uses the wrong fields in SQL statements!

Subject: Re: CakePHP Model uses the wrong fields in SQL statements!
From: keymaster
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 05:59:44 -0800 PST
The following always works for me when I'm totally baffled:

Export older revisions of your code from svn/git, until you find the
revision in which the problem starts.

A bit of analysis of the changes in that revision should point out the
issue.

If it's a bug in cake, try and simplify to the smallest code subset
you can, then upload the relevant subset of your app/database with a
ticket, and instructions on how to reproduce.

their CakePHP related questions.

"CakePHP" group.