cake-php@googlegroups.com

Re: Does every model really need a "name" field? --psybear

Subject: Re: Does every model really need a "name" field? --psybear
From: Almudena Garcia
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 12:22:44 +0000
it's not a must, actually I don't see the point of that

2010/11/4 Joshua Muheim <psybear83@xxxxxxxxx>
> Is this what you mean??

I guess not really... I have taken over an existing application where
every table has a name field.  So I wonder if this really is a "must"
or not.

I'm aware that every model needs a $name variable, thank you. :-)

Check out the new CakePHP Questions site http://cakeqs.org and help others with their CakePHP related questions.

cake-php+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php?hl=en