cake-php@googlegroups.com

Re: CakePHP future

Subject: Re: CakePHP future
From: Jeremy Burns | Class Outfit
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2010 09:40:38 +0100
Yup. The Lithium project is the child of a couple of the core Cake developers
who left the project around a year ago to do their own thing. If I was Cake and
wanted to get all corporatey I could ask them to stop referring to Cake when
they mention their project.

Jeremy Burns
Class Outfit

jeremyburns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx