Re: List of error? Or better: how to use a default error-view if none is

Subject: Re: List of error? Or better: how to use a default error-view if none is present?
From: cricket
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 13:22:16 -0400
On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 8:38 AM, nils <[email protected]> wrote:
> I tested my system today and got a "MISSING METHOD"-error. -
> Interesting. So I created a view for that.
>
> - But is there a way to set a default view for errors, in case none is
> present?
>
> Just using one view for all errors would suffice, shirley..

Please don't call me shirley. :-)

Have a look here:
http://book.cakephp.org/view/154/Error-Handling
http://nuts-and-bolts-of-cakephp.com/2008/08/29/dealing-with-errors-in-cakephp/

their CakePHP related questions.

"CakePHP" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
[email protected] For more options, visit this group at