Re: cannot save multiple checkboxes

Subject: Re: cannot save multiple checkboxes
From: Davor Ilic
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 02:23:28 +0200
Cool thank you man!!!! That´s it :D  ! this is learning by asking with googlegroup :) thank you very much...
I wouldn´t find it because i did not know which issue i had.

2010/7/1 John Andersen <j.andersen.lv@gmail.com>
When you are saving Kattaxonomie in a loop, then you have to use the
create method first.
See http://book.cakephp.org/view/1031/Saving-Your-Data
where you can read about the create method.

On Jul 1, 6:49 pm, Davor Ilic <webfa...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> hi i want to save with the for loop why because i don´t know how to save
> this in other why to my DB.
> i save it like this:
>  for($i=0;$i<$counted_katId;$i++) {
> $save_product = $this->Kattaxonomie->save($this->Kattaxonomie->set(array(
> 'kat_id' => $this->data['Kattaxonomie']['kat_id'][$i],
> 'product_id' => $this->Product->id
> )));
> }
> it works but not well because it saves only the last one...

Check out the new CakePHP Questions site http://cakeqs.org and help others with their CakePHP related questions.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
[email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php?hl=en