Re: Video Conférence within Cake !!

Subject: Re: Video Conférence within Cake !!
From: Renato de Freitas Freire
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 11:46:39 -0300
I think you may need something more then just cakephp, like some flash or java app to capture webcam and voice from users computer.

--
Renato de Freitas Freire
[email protected]

On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 11:40 AM, Abraham Boray <[email protected]> wrote:
Anyone of u guys , know how to implement a video conference within
cakePHP, like an existing API, Or ....

Anyway, Hope I can Get Some Feed Back, I really Need this 4  a School
project

Check out the new CakePHP Questions site http://cakeqs.org and help others with their CakePHP related questions.

To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
[email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php?hl=en