cactus-dev@jakarta.apache.org

RE: 1.7 release

Subject: RE: 1.7 release
From: "Vincent Massol"
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 18:51:38 +0100

I'm fine with releasing a proper Cactus 1.7 version. I don't think we need
more features tucked in. Now if you feel comfortable with releasing a
1.7-beta, I'm also fine (but remember it's twice the same amount of work and
everything on the branch has to be merged on HEAD).

I said I would try to do a release last week but I haven't found the time...
Sorry. I'm still catching up with what happened on the cactus code base and
emails...

Thanks
-Vincent