batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org

Re: Exception with Batik slideshow

Subject: Re: Exception with Batik slideshow
From: "Helder Magalhães"
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 16:19:57 +0100
> In fact slideshow works when I add the width and height parameters in the
> top level svg element. Are those parameters required in the SVG
> recommendation or is it a bug/limitation of slideshow?
> Another issue is that I can't run animated SVG within batik slideshow
> whereas the animation works within squiggle. Does slideshow support animated
> SVG or is it another limitation of this tool?

Great! Glad to know it helped. :-) I'm not familiar with the tool so
we better wait for some feed back from a Batik development team
member...

> Finally is it possible to make slideshow reload the SVG file automatically
> each time this one is modified?

Humm. This seems to be tricky. Are presentations meant to change that
often? I'm confident that you are able to implement this feature into
the tool but I don't think it will support this out of the box and/or
without any modification.

Regards,

 Helder Magalhães