batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org

Re: desc and title element exceptions

Subject: Re: desc and title element exceptions
From: marsh
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 10:08:36 -0700 PDT
Sorry for the doubt but you were correct. We had a major conflict with my
java endorsed directory and  classpath setting. We run a stand alone corba
application that only had the endorsed directory set (no classpath). All jar
files where located in the endorsed dir. After figuring out what java files
needed to be endorsed and which ones should be on the classpath it worked.
Our batik jars are on the classpath now and we got the mouse overs to work!

Interesting issue to note is that the exception occured when the jars were
in the endorsed directory and the messages.properties file couldnt be found.
Putting batik jars directly on the classpath worked.

Thank you.