batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org

Re: Cursor attribute in batik

Subject: Re: Cursor attribute in batik
From: "Abraham Rodriguez Mota"
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 09:31:54 +0100
Hi Helder,

I am using a JSVGCanva in Eclipse 3.3 (Europa) running on Windows 2000 Professional.

Thanks

On Sun, Jul 6, 2008 at 11:32 AM, Helder Magalhães <helder.magalhaes@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I am trying to change the cursor attribute for a rectangle but appears that
> Batik doesn't display the cursor (or at least I can not see any change) in a
> file simple like this:
[...]
> Any advice?

Weird, no problem here - wait cursor is shown when mouse is over the
rectangle, as expected. Are you using a custom Batik-based canvas or
using Squiggle directly? May you possibly bumped into an OS-specific
issue? I've tried in Windows, using Batik (Squiggle) 1.7 (latest
release) [1] and 1.8pre (nightly build) [2] and it worked as expected.
Opened SVG test suite's cursor test [3] just to confirm.

Please provide further details such as OS and JRE version. Mine:
Operating system: Windows XP SP3
JRE: 1.6.0_05

Hope this helps,

 Helder Magalhães