batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org

Re: Cursor attribute in batik

Subject: Re: Cursor attribute in batik
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 20:20:04 -0400

Hi Abraham,

"Abraham Rodriguez Mota" <abraham.rdgz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote on 07/07/2008 04:31:54 AM:

> I am using a JSVGCanva in Eclipse 3.3 (Europa) running on Windows
> 2000 Professional.

    You say 'in Eclipse' does this mean that you are using some
sort of SWT bridge for Swing?  If so I would think that might
be the source of trouble.

    If this is not the case I would suspect that it would be
related to the 'container' for the canvas.  Can you outline
how the canvas is used?

> On Sun, Jul 6, 2008 at 11:32 AM, Helder Magalhães <helder.magalhaes@xxxxxxxxx
> > wrote:

> > I am trying to change the cursor attribute for a rectangle but appears that
> > Batik doesn't display the cursor (or at least I can not see any change) in a
> > file simple like this:

> [...]
> > Any advice?
>
> Weird, no problem here - wait cursor is shown when mouse is over the
> rectangle, as expected.

   Right, this is well established functionality for Batik, it
most likely some sort of environmental conflict (Someone else is setting
the cursor or something).