batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org

Re: LIne breaks in "flowtext"

Subject: Re: LIne breaks in "flowtext"
From: Thomas DeWeese
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2005 07:29:58 -0400
Amit Srivastava wrote:

How can I add multiple line breaks.

   The simplest thing to do is have a line with
'invisible' content.  You could use something like
a zero width space:  <flowLine>&0x200B;</flowLine>
or a normal space:   <flowLine xml:space="preserve"> </flowLine>
(you must have the 'preserve' otherwise it will collapse).

thanks,

<http://clients.rediff.com/signature/track_sig.asp>