[apnic-talk] Postel Scholarship: Please re-submit applications

Subject: [apnic-talk] Postel Scholarship: Please re-submit applications
From: Robert Seastrom
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 12:58:16 -0400
Dear Colleagues,

A technical malfunction may have resulted in the loss of some applications for
the 2010 Jon Postel Network Operator's Scholarship. If you submitted an
application in the past weeks, we ask you to resubmit your application. We
apologize for the inconvenience.

The deadline for submissions for the Jon Postel Scholarship has been extended
to 23:59:59 UTC on 20 June 2010.

If you have questions, please contact [email protected]

Again, on behalf of the Postel Network Operator Scholarship committee, we are
sorry for the inconvenience.

-Rob Seastrom