Re: [apnic-talk] Elections

Subject: Re: [apnic-talk] Elections
From: MAEMURA Akinori
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 00:28:28 +0900
Dear Naresh,

  Okay I understand why you propose the Electoral College,
while I don't have any idea why you dare to do vote counting
instead of proposing it, quite frankly speaking.

I agree the electroral college is valid as a choice, anyways.

Akinori, personnally

In message <[email protected]>
   "RE: [apnic-talk] Elections"
   ""Naresh Ajwani" <[email protected]>" wrote:

| Dear Maemura San,
|
| So why didn't we leave the "timeline issue for the proxy registeration" also
on
| independent friends from other RIR? I propose to elaborate the issue further
but
| we can't have norms/conflict of interest at our coneveniences and that's why I
| have proposed the Electoral College as first area of concern. Whats wrong with
| this proposal; The electoral college can have friends from other RIR but they
| shall not be accountable to the ECs.
|
| Other two propsoed areas of discussion have the similar reasoning and origin
but
| I am optimist and want to discuss the reforms only.
|
| Regards and best wishes,
|
| Naresh Ajwani

| |
| | A senior  EC person gave a logic , while you were in the chair, that a
| | person should not be present in counting as ballot identity would be known.
| |
| I've checked the scribe but still have no idea who and what
| part you mentioned.  Whom do you mean by "A senior EC person"?
|

| | Ballot papers have no name, so how come the identity would be known.
| |
| | Hope you would give your response.
| |