Re: [apnic-talk] Elections

Subject: Re: [apnic-talk] Elections
From: "Naresh Ajwani"
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 21:11:28 +0530

Dear Maemura San,

In my part of world, it is not at all any conflict of interest rather it is transparency and true democracy. Also, the intent was to gain back the lost confidence on the issue of timeline.

I thank you for accepting the electoral college as a valid choice. Soon others wud be able to see the merit in the same J.

Not a bad beginning as a first day progress J J J

Regards and best wishes,

Naresh Ajwani