Re: [apnic-talk] Elections

Subject: Re: [apnic-talk] Elections
From: "Naresh Ajwani"
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 20:33:35 +0530

Dear Maemura San,

So why didn’t we leave the "timeline issue for the proxy registeration" also on independent friends from other RIR? I propose to elaborate the issue further but we can't have norms/conflict of interest at our coneveniences and that’s why I have proposed the Electoral College as first area of concern. Whats wrong with this proposal; The electoral college can have friends from other RIR but they shall not be accountable to the ECs.

Other two propsoed areas of discussion have the similar reasoning and origin but I am optimist and want to discuss the reforms only.

Regards and best wishes,

Naresh Ajwani