Re: [apnic-talk] Community Statement to ITU

Subject: Re: [apnic-talk] Community Statement to ITU
From: "Dobbins, Roland"
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 07:49:38 +0000
On Mar 5, 2010, at 1:24 PM, Bill Woodcock wrote:

> "This community believes there are no exhaustion issues associated with IPv6

Does this community in fact believe this?  I don't know if I do, trying to
think 50-100 years out, and given the extremely wasteful allocation policies
many are pursuing for link addressing and allocations in general combined with
the seemingly eventual ubiquity of spimes at the nanoscale level

Roland Dobbins <[email protected]> // <http://www.arbornetworks.com>

    Injustice is relatively easy to bear; what stings is justice.

                        -- H.L. Mencken