Re: [apnic-talk] Elections

Subject: Re: [apnic-talk] Elections
From: <>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 17:18:10 +0900
Dear Naresh and all,
It seems that your concern (and recent discussions) are focused on the composition
of EC and the election system. However, IMHO, the composition is just the surface
and the election system is just a procedure.
Most important point for all stakeholder is the output of EC and each EC member's
contribution for it, I believe.
What is your concerns from this point?