Re: [apnic-talk] Elections

Subject: Re: [apnic-talk] Elections
From: Desi Valli
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 13:20:23 +0530
Trust on a system or people or individuals is based on how the system or people
demonstrates and performs their activities. It cannot have a blind trust, they
are not my parents. The circumstances from which I observe, I feel that there
are gaps in the system that helps the system to be twisted if necessary due to
self interests. I don't think I can trust the current system.

Regards
Desi Valli