Re: [apnic-talk] Elections

Subject: Re: [apnic-talk] Elections
From: Leo Vegoda
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 19:33:29 -0800
Dear Naresh,

On Mar 9, 2010, at 6:54 PM, Naresh Ajwani wrote:

> Dear Leo,
> Electoral body is like NOMCOM you have in ICANN. Here the same body wud be
> responsible for the elections. Till last elections, ECs were responsible for
> conducting EC elections.

I am still not sure I understand exactly what you mean. Are you suggesting that
the electoral body as you've called it above, or college as you've called it
before, would be responsible for organizing the elections? Alternatively, are
you suggesting that it would be a small body of people who would appoint the EC
on behalf of the membership?

Leo Vegoda

apnic-talk mailing list