Re: [apnic-talk] Elections

Subject: Re: [apnic-talk] Elections
From: "Naresh Ajwani"
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 13:00:07 +0530

Dear Johny,

I also trust individuals and professional bodies and my opening remarks to this debate confirm it but the enlightenment lies in far-sightedness and reforming incumbency by addressing of all the possible concerns.

Hope, you are not against accommodating "view-points". In true democracy, the worst of the opponent is motivated to have his say; he is allowed to see the processes and not pushed away by the phrases like "trust" or "conflict of interest".

If we want to be an enlightened organisation, we shall not hesitate in surfacing issues/concerns. Yours, that matter, everybody's help in this regard wud be highly appreciated.

Regards and best wishes

Naresh Ajwani