Re: [apnic-talk] Elections

Subject: Re: [apnic-talk] Elections
From: Leo Vegoda
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 13:30:11 -0800
Dear Naresh,

On 9 Mar 2010, at 1:11, Naresh Ajwani wrote:

[...]

> I don’t think there is any challenge over the need of an electoral college
> for conducting the elections.

Can you please confirm my understanding of what you are requesting here? As I
understand it, an electoral college is a small group that elects people to a
particular office, in this case the EC. Are you suggesting that the people that
form the electoral college should be a different from or a sub-set of the APNIC
membership? I'm afraid I don't have a clear understanding of what you are
arguing for.

Many thanks,

Leo Vegoda