Re: [apnic-talk] Elections

Subject: Re: [apnic-talk] Elections
From: "Naresh Ajwani"
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 09:29:16 +0530

Dear Matthew,

Three core values of the Olympic Movement which demonstrate how Olympism can be expressed in our lives. These values of Excellence, Friendship and Respect are not only about winning but also about particpating. It’s about mutual understanding among people from all over the world. It’s about respect for rules and regulations.

I am not going to be divertedJ. I am here to particpate in the debate for Right Rules and Regulations and therefore invites you all for the following:

1.     Is it wrong to have electoral body for conducting the elections?

2.     Is it wrong to have voting pattern for EC as it is for NRO NC election?

3.     Is it wrong to have fresh blood/thought on regular basis?

Regards and best wishes,

Naresh Ajwani