[apnic-talk] [Apnic-announce] Last chance to register for APNIC 29 / APR

Subject: [apnic-talk] [Apnic-announce] Last chance to register for APNIC 29 / APRICOT 2010
From: Srinivas Chendi
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 15:59:14 +1000

Last chance to register for APNIC 29 / APRICOT 2010

Still time to register
----------------------

Thinking about going to the premier Internet networking event for 2010?
Attend APNIC 29 / APRICOT 2010! You still have time to register.

     http://meetings.apnic.net/29/register

APNIC Plenary - IPv6 to the Edge
--------------------------------

Thursday, 4 March, Conference Hall 2, 9:00 - 10:30 (UTC +8hrs)

Companies deploying IPv6 are now pushing past their internal networks
to find deployment options to the end user. Whether it is for business,
technical, or community reasons, IPv6 is heading to the edges. But
being an early adopter often means creating your own path, navigating
suppliers and customers while maintaining the business case to
continue.

Hear speakers from across the ICT industry talk about their experiences
in integrating IPv6 in their end-user products and services.

Moderator: Martin Levy, Director IPv6 Strategy, Hurricane Electric, USA

Panelists include:
* Google/ You Tube (Content Provider - Global)
* Telekom Malaysia (Research and Education - Malaysia)
* Internode (ISP - Australia)
* Tech Mahindra (Community Service - India)
* Infoweapons (End User - Philippines)

     http://meetings.apnic.net/29/program/apnic-plenary

APNIC Community Consultation - onsite and online

Wednesday, 3 March, Conference Hall 2, 14:00 - 15:30 (UTC +8hrs)

Participate in this special session hosted by APNIC in collaboration
with the NRO. This session gives you an opportunity to discuss the
issues and ramifications of the ITU's possible entry into the IP
address management arena. Along with other experts, APNIC, as an ITU-D
sector member, will attend the ITU IPv6 Group meeting in March and
report any results from this session to that IPv6 Group.

     http://meetings.apnic.net/29/program/consultation

Remote Participation
--------------------

Use our in-browser audio and video streaming, live transcripts, and
interactive chat to be a part of APNIC 29 even if you can't attend in
person. Low bandwidth options are available.

We are also hosting two remote participation locations for Members to
be involved in the APNIC 29 Policy SIG session. Join us from Bangkok,
Thailand (hosted by Internet Thailand and IPv6 Forum, Thailand) and
Vientiane, Laos (hosted by the National University of Laos).

For more information:

     http://meetings.apnic.net/29/remote

Thanks to our sponsors

Without the generous support of our Sponsors, APNIC meetings would not
be the success that it is.

We would like to offer our sincere thanks to the Sponsors of APNIC 29.

     http://meetings.apnic.net/29/sponsorship/apnic-sponsors

For further assistance, contact:

APNIC Secretariat
Asia Pacific Network Information Centre (APNIC)   Tel: +61 7 3858 3100
PO Box 2131 Milton, QLD 4064 Australia            Fax: +61 7 3858 3188
Level 1, 33 Park Road, Milton, QLD                http://www.apnic.net