[apnic-talk] 2009 Worldwide Infrastructure Security Report available for

Subject: [apnic-talk] 2009 Worldwide Infrastructure Security Report available for download.
From: "Dobbins, Roland"
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 14:21:04 +0000
Apologies for any duplication if you've seen this notification on other lists.]

We've just posted the 2009 Worldwide Infrastructure Security Report for
download at this URL:

<http://www.arbornetworks.com/report>

This year's WWISR is based upon the broadest set of survey data collected by
Arbor to date, with the number of respondents doubling from 66 to 132, and much
greater input from non-USA/non-EMEA, regional providers.  The WWISR is based
upon input from the global operational community, and as such, is unique in its
focus on the operational security aspects of public-facing networks.

Many of you contributed to the survey which forms the foundation of the report;
as always, we're grateful for your insight and participation, and welcome your
feedback and comments.

Roland Dobbins <[email protected]> // <http://www.arbornetworks.com>

    Injustice is relatively easy to bear; what stings is justice.

                        -- H.L. Mencken