-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Thanks Andy, My thoughts exactly.
As long as the application fulfills the criteria for setting up a new
NIR, there shouldn't be other reasons for it to be delayed.
Andy Linton wrote:
> I'd posted my comments on this via the website but I'll add a couple of
> thoughts here.
> There are a set of criteria for creating an NIR. If the Indian
> application meets those criteria then it should proceed. I don't believe
> they have to justify their existence in the way a number of people on
> this list seem to think.
> If that causes problems for APNIC because of changes in funding then
> that's not a reason for the application to be rejected - there's nothing
> in the policy that allows for that.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.8 (Darwin)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
apnic-talk mailing list