Re: [apnic-talk] Reflection on APNIC28 in Beijing

Subject: Re: [apnic-talk] Reflection on APNIC28 in Beijing
From: German Valdez
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 22:25:36 +1000
Hi Terry

Thanks for your comments. We are currently reviewing APNIC's
activities for 2010 based on budget predictions and the priorities
identified through the most recent stakeholder survey and additional
community feedback received since then.

We really welcome feedback from the community on any APNIC related
activity.

Looking forward to meet you in another APNIC meeting in 2010.

Kind regards

German Valdez
APNIC