Re: [apnic-talk] Calculating new APNIC fees

Subject: Re: [apnic-talk] Calculating new APNIC fees
From: Sanjaya
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 10:38:49 +1000
Nice work, Gaurab!

APNIC members can also use MyAPNIC to calculate their fees. There is a new link under the Administration section called 'Annual membership calculator' (only shown if the user has administration/billing privileges).
It shows the member's calculated fees based on the current resource holding, and allows a 'what if'
resource addition/substraction to see how it will affect the fees.
Screen shots attached.

Cheers,
Sanjaya                                     email:     [email protected]
Services Area Manager, APNIC                sip:  [email protected]
http://www.apnic.net                        phone:       +61 7 3858 3100

Join us for APNIC 28 in Beijing : 25-28 August 2009