Re: [apnic-talk] [sig-policy] pointer on APNIC DNSSEC implementation sta

Subject: Re: [apnic-talk] [sig-policy] pointer on APNIC DNSSEC implementation status [DRAFT]
From: Byron Ellacott
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 15:08:43 +1000
Hi Yi Chu,

At present APNIC is working on an implementation schedule for DNSSEC,
to be announced at a later date.  We welcome comments or questions
from the community about the subject, on the apnic-talk mailing list.

On 05/06/2009, at 6:17 AM, Yi Chu wrote:

> I am looking for information on the implementation status of DNSSEC
> in APNIC.  Appreciate any help/pointer.  I have searched apnic web
> site and did not find anything useful.

Byron Ellacott                         email:           [email protected]
Technical Area Manager, APNIC          sip:        [email protected]
http://www.apnic.net                   phone:         +61 7 3858 3100

apnic-talk mailing list