Re: [apnic-talk] [sig-policy] pointer on APNIC DNSSEC implementation sta

Subject: Re: [apnic-talk] [sig-policy] pointer on APNIC DNSSEC implementation status[DRAFT]
From: Byron Ellacott
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 15:54:12 +1000
We have observed the traffic and CPU load increases in the course of
carrying secondary signed zones for RIPE NCC.  Our deployment plan,
which is likely to be quite similar to RIPE's plan, will include
significant testing to reduce the likelihood of bugs or support issues.

I invite other participants to share their DNSSEC experiences, good or
bad, here on the APNIC Talk list.

   Byron

On 05/06/2009, at 5:07 PM, Kuo-Wei Wu wrote:
> I heard certain issues about the implementation of DNSSEC from
> ccTLDs, did you have similar concerns? Such as performance, bugs,
> support?
>

> Kuo Wu

bje