[apnic-talk] [Apnic-announce] APNIC 28 fellowships - apply now

Subject: [apnic-talk] [Apnic-announce] APNIC 28 fellowships - apply now
From: "Srinivas (Sunny) Chendi"
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 12:40:19 +1000

The APNIC 28 fellowship program

At APNIC, we understand that it may be difficult for our members from
developing economies to attend APNIC meetings.

In response, APNIC provides the fellowship awards to enable people from
these developing economies to attend the APNIC meeting free of charge.

As an APNIC fellow, you can:
----------------------------

     - Acquire hands-on experience in IPv6 transition and deployment
       strategies

     - Attend all workshops and tutorials at APNIC 28

     - Participate in policy discussions that will affect how your
       organization accesses Internet number resources

     - Meet a wide range of people in the Internet industry from around
       the world

For more information about the fellowship award packages, selection
process, and submitting an application, please visit our website:

         http://meetings.apnic.net/28/fellowship

Deadline
--------

The deadline for submissions is Thursday, 21 May 2009.

Sincerely,

Srinivas (Sunny) Chendi                   email:         [email protected]
External Relations Manager, APNIC         sip:      [email protected]
http://www.apnic.net                      phone:         +61 7 3858 3189
                                           fax:           +61 7 3858 3199