[apnic-talk] [Apnic-announce] Two weeks to go until APNIC's 25th Open Po

Subject: [apnic-talk] [Apnic-announce] Two weeks to go until APNIC's 25th Open Policy Meeting!
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 13:00:02 +1000 EST
Two weeks to go until APNIC's 25th Open Policy Meeting!
25-29 February, 2008, Taipei, Taiwan

Dear APNIC members and friends,

We wish to remind you that there are only two weeks left until APNIC 25
in Taipei! We urge you to register your attendance as soon as possible.
The online registration form, which includes the
APNIC Member Meeting (AMM) and APRICOT 2008 sessions, is available at:

    http://www.apnic.net/meetings/25

APNIC 25 will be held in conjunction with APRICOT 2008 at the Howard
Plaza Hotel, Taipei, Taiwan, and will be hosted by the Taiwan Network
Information Centre (TWNIC).

Program
-------
The APNIC 25 program will include APNIC tutorials, Special Interest
Group (SIG) meetings, Birds of a Feather (BoF) sessions, Hostmaster
consultations, Helpdesk, the APNIC Member Meeting (AMM), and an APNIC
social event. A draft schedule is available at:

    http://www.apnic.net/meetings/25/program

Remote participation
--------------------
You can follow the events online in real time from anywhere in the world
using:
    - Jabber chat rooms
    - Live transcripts
    - Streaming video
    - Streaming audio

For more information on how to participate online, please go to:

    http://www.apnic.net/meetings/25/remote

If you have any questions, please contact the APNIC Secretariat at:

    [email protected]

We look forward to seeing you in Taipei!

Sincerely,

The APNIC Secretariat