[apnic-talk] APRICOT 2008 is but one week away!

Subject: [apnic-talk] APRICOT 2008 is but one week away!
From: Philip Smith
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 21:58:52 +1000
(apologies for duplicates)

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that APRICOT 2008 is now just one week away! Over the
last two months we have put together an exciting programme of workshops,
tutorials, plenary and breakout sessions, APNIC member meeting, as well
as many other AP organisations holding their events at APRICOT.

The almost final programme for APRICOT 2008 is now available at
http://submission.apricot.net/apricot08/program.htm. This supplements
the outline programme published on the main APRICOT 2008 website,
http://www.apricot2008.net.

As a reminder, this year APRICOT is hosted by TWNIC, the Taiwan Network
Information Center, and is being held at the Howard Plaza Hotel in
Taipei (http://taipei.howard-hotels.com/).

If you are planning to attend APRICOT 2008 and you haven't already
registered, you are strongly encouraged to pre-register as soon as
possible - http://www.apricot2008.net/P07.html. Pre-registering will
ensure you avoid disappointment, and will allow us to be able to size
the meeting rooms, social events, and refreshments catering appropriately

If you still have to book your hotel, you can do this at
http://www.apricot2008.net/P14.html.

I look forward to seeing you all in Taipei next week!

Best wishes!

Philip Smith
On behalf of the APRICOT organising committee