[apnic-talk] [Apnic-announce] APNIC 25 to be held in three weeks!

Subject: [apnic-talk] [Apnic-announce] APNIC 25 to be held in three weeks!
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 16:00:03 +1000 EST
Three weeks to go until APNIC's 25th Open Policy Meeting!
25-29 February, 2008, Taipei, Taiwan

Dear APNIC members and friends,

We would like to remind you that there are only three weeks left
until APNIC 25 in Taipei! We urge you to register your attendance as
soon as possible. The registration form is available at:

    http://www.apnic.net/meetings/25/

APNIC 25 will be held in conjunction with APRICOT 2008 at the Howard
Plaza Hotel, Taipei, Taiwan, and will be hosted by the Taiwan Network
Information Centre (TWNIC).

Contents
--------
- Online Registration
- Program
- Remote Participation

Online Registration
-------------------
Registration for APNIC 25, including the APNIC Member Meeting (AMM)
and APRICOT 2008 sessions, is open. The registration form is available
at:

    http://www.apnic.net/meetings/25/

Program
-------
More details are now available on the APNIC meeting program. The
tutorial on February 25 is titled   CSI on the Internet  . Providing
practical, hands on exercises in protecting your network, these
sessions are valuable to building security for your network. For more
information:

    http://www.apnic.net/meetings/25/program/net-security

The APNIC 25 program will include APNIC tutorials, Special Interest
Group (SIG) meetings, Birds of a Feather (BoF) sessions, Hostmaster
consultations, Helpdesk, the APNIC Member Meeting (AMM), and an APNIC
social event. A draft schedule is available at:

    http://www.apnic.net/meetings/25/program/

Remote participation
--------------------
Follow the events online in real time anywhere in the world
using:
    - Jabber chat rooms
    - Live transcripts
    - Streaming video
    - Streaming audio

For more information on how to participate online, please go to:

    http://www.apnic.net/meetings/remote

If you have any questions, please contact the APNIC Secretariat at:

    [email protected]

We look forward to seeing you in Taipei!

Sincerely,

The APNIC Secretariat