[apnic-talk] [Apnic-announce] Invitation to 25th APNIC Open Policy Meeti

Subject: [apnic-talk] [Apnic-announce] Invitation to 25th APNIC Open Policy Meeting
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 20:07:13 +1000 EST
25th APNIC Open Policy Meeting
25-29 February, 2008, Taipei, Taiwan

Dear APNIC members and friends,

It is our pleasure to invite you to attend the 25th APNIC Open Policy
Meeting. APNIC 25 will be held in conjunction with APRICOT 2008 at the
Howard Plaza Hotel, Taipei, Taiwan, and it will be hosted by the Taiwan
Network Information Center (TWNIC).

Contents
--------
    - Online registration
    - Program
    - Remote participation
    - Sponsorship opportunities

Online registration
-------------------
Registration for APNIC 25, including the APNIC Member Meeting (AMM)
and APRICOT 2008 sessions, is open. The registration form is available
at:

    http://www.apnic.net/meetings/25/

Program
-------
The APNIC 25 program will include APNIC tutorials, Special Interest
Group (SIG) meetings, Birds of a Feather (BoF) sessions, Hostmaster
consultations, Helpdesk, the APNIC Member Meeting (AMM), and an APNIC
social event. A draft schedule is available at:

    http://www.apnic.net/meetings/25/program/

Remote participation
--------------------
APNIC is providing a range of services to help our meeting delegates and
those who are unable to attend the event to get the most out of APNIC 25.
You can follow the events online in real time anywhere in the world
using:
    - Jabber chat rooms
    - Live transcripts
    - Streaming video
    - Streaming audio

Archives of the audio, video and transcripts will also be available
shortly after each session. For more information on how to participate
online, please go to:

    http://www.apnic.net/meetings/remote

Sponsorship opportunities
-------------------------
We are pleased to announce that sponsorship is available. In return
for your support, you will be presented with valuable opportunities to
expose your organisation, products, and services to an international
audience of Internet leaders. For more information, please see:

    http://www.apnic.net/meetings/25/sponsors/

If you have any questions, please contact the APNIC Secretariat at:

    [email protected]

We look forward to seeing you in Taipei!

Sincerely,

The APNIC Secretariat