[apnic-talk] APRICOT 2008 drawing near

Subject: [apnic-talk] APRICOT 2008 drawing near
From: Philip Smith
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 20:26:38 +1000
(apologies for duplicates)

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that APRICOT 2008 is drawing closer. This year APRICOT
is hosted by TWNIC, the Taiwan Network Information Center, and is being
held at the Howard Hotel in Taipei. http://www.apricot2008.net.

If you are planning to attend APRICOT 2008 and you wish to take
advantage of the discounted registration fees, you need to register by
Tuesday 15th January (noon, Taiwan time, so +8 GMT). Registration URL is
http://www.apricot2008.net/P07.html. Registrations made after the 15th
will be charged a late fee.

Also, it is very important that you book your hotel as soon as possible.
The special rate we have negotiated with the Howard Hotel will no longer
be available after 17th January 2008. The URL for booking all hotel
accommodation is http://www.apricot2008.net/P14.html.

The provisional programme for APRICOT 2008 is now available at
http://www.apricot2008.net/P09.html - the almost final programme should
be published in the next few days.

I look forward to seeing you all in Taipei next month.

Best wishes!

Philip Smith
On behalf of the APRICOT organising committee

apnic-talk mailing list