[apnic-talk] [Apnic-announce] APNIC 25 Call for Proposals

Subject: [apnic-talk] [Apnic-announce] APNIC 25 Call for Proposals
From: Sunny
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 10:51:28 +1000
[Apologies for duplicates]

    APNIC 25
    25 February - 29 February 2008
    Howard Plaza Hotel
    Taipei, Taiwan

Dear colleagues

Special Interest Groups (SIGs) will be held at the
25th APNIC Open Policy Meeting. We invite you to submit proposal
presentations for these sessions. There are two types of presentations:

- Policy proposal (P) A proposal which requires feedback and
                       community consensus before it can proceed.

- Informational (I)   Typically a status report delivered to
                       convey information to the audience.
                       Informational presentations may be presented
                       in SIG sessions.

* Submitting policy proposals

   To submit a policy proposal before the 28 January 2008 deadline, you
   have two options:

       1. Use the online form at:

            http://www.apnic.net/cgi-bin/policy_proposal.pl

       2. Send your proposal in TEXT format to the appropriate SIG Chair,
          CCing <[email protected]>.

* Submitting informational proposals

   Send your proposal in TEXT format to <[email protected]>, preferably
   before 28 January 2008.

   Agenda slots will be allocated on a first-come first-served basis, so
   it is advisable to submit your proposal as soon as possible.

More information
----------------

SIG archives and guidelines for presenters are available at:

      http://www.apnic.net/meetings/archive/sigs/

SIG chairs can be contacted at:

     * Policy SIG           <[email protected]>
     * Database SIG         <[email protected]>
     * DNS operations SIG   <[email protected]>
     * IPv6 technical SIG   <[email protected]>
     * IX SIG               <[email protected]>
     * NIR SIG              <[email protected]>
     * Routing SIG          <[email protected]>

We look forward to seeing you in Taipei!

Regards
Sunny

Srinivas Chendi                         email:       [email protected]
Policy Development Manager, APNIC       sip:    [email protected]
http://www.apnic.net                    phone:       +61 7 3858 3189