[apnic-talk] [Apnic-announce] APNIC 25 registration now open

Subject: [apnic-talk] [Apnic-announce] APNIC 25 registration now open
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 23:13:26 +1000 EST

25th APNIC Open Policy Meeting
20-29 February 2008, Taipei, Taiwan

Dear APNIC members and friends

It is our pleasure to invite you to attend the 25th APNIC Open Policy
Meeting. APNIC 25 will be held in conjunction with APRICOT 2008 at the
Howard Plaza Hotel, hosted by the Taiwan Network Information Center
(TWNIC).

Contents
--------
    - Register now
    - Visas
    - APRICOT fellowship program
    - Sponsor the meeting

Register now
------------
Register online for APNIC 25 and APRICOT 2008 sessions:

    http://www.apnic.net/meetings/25

To take advantage of the early-bird discount please register before
31 December 2008.

Visas
-----
Some Taiwan visa applications can take up to THREE MONTHS to be
processed. We strongly recommended that you contact your local Taiwan
consulate as soon as possible. More information:

    http://www.apricot2008.net/P11.html

APRICOT fellowship program
--------------------------
Are you an Internet professional from a developing economy in the
Asia Pacific region? If so, you may be eligible for a fellowship.
Apply now:

    http://www.apricot2008.net/P05.html

Sponsor the meeting
-------------------
As a sponsor you will have valuable opportunities to expose your
organisation, products and services to an international audience of
Internet leaders. Please see:

    http://www.apnic.net/meetings/25/sponsors

Any questions? Please contact the APNIC Secretariat:

    [email protected]

We look forward to seeing you in Taipei!

APNIC Secretariat                                [email protected]
Asia Pacific Network Information Centre (APNIC)   Tel: +61-7-3858-3100
PO Box 2131 Milton, QLD 4064 Australia            Fax: +61-7-3858-3199