[apnic-talk] [Apnic-announce] APNIC 24 update - less than one month to g

Subject: [apnic-talk] [Apnic-announce] APNIC 24 update - less than one month to go
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 18:00:03 +1000 EST

24th APNIC Open Policy Meeting
29 August - 7 September 2007, New Delhi, India

Dear APNIC members and friends

Did you know that if you are unable to attend our meeting in person
you can participate online? For more information please see:

    http://www.apnic.net/meetings/remote

Contents
--------
1. Meeting checklist
2. Meeting program
3. Sponsorship opportunities
4. Hostmaster consultations
5. Fellowship

1.  Meeting checklist
---------------------
If you are participating at APNIC 24 in person, please ensure you have:

    - Registered online

    - Checked your visa requirements and requested an invitation
      letter if required

    - Arranged accommodation

For more details (including New Delhi local information), please see:

    http://www.apnic.net/meetings/24

2. Program highlights
---------------------
- APNIC plenary

  Thursday 6 September, 9:00 - 11:00

  Listen to key figures in the Internet industry discuss the future of
  IPv4 and the issues facing organisations making the transition to
  IPv6.

- Policy SIG

  Thursday 6 September, 11:30 - 18:00

  Have your say, onsite or online, on important issues facing the
  addressing community. Some of the key policy proposals at this
  meeting suggest how the community should deal with the exhaustion
  of the unallocated IANA IPv4 pool in the next three to five years.

The draft program is available at:

    http://www.apnic.net/meetings/24/program

3.  Meeting sponsorship
-----------------------
We would like to thank the following sponsors:

    Diamond sponsor:      NIXI
    Ruby sponsor:         Afilias
    Silver sponsors:      Juniper, Tulip
    Bronze sponsors:      F-secure, Force 10, Guavus
    APNIC Silver sponsor: CNNIC, JPNIC, TWNIC

Sponsorship opportunities are still available. Please see:

    http://www.apnic.net/meetings/24/sponsors

4. Hostmaster consultations
---------------------------
APNIC hostmasters will be available onsite to assist with resource
requests and registration issues. For appointment times and online
registration please see:

   http://www.apnic.net/meetings/24/hmc

5. Fellowships
Fellowship applications are officially closed. The second round of
partial fellowships have now been awarded. You can view the results at:

    http://www.apnic.net/meetings/24/fellowship

Any questions? Please contact the APNIC Secretariat at:

    [email protected]

We look forward to your participation at APNIC 24!

Regards