Re: [apnic-talk] [Apnic-announce] APNIC 24 update - less than one montht

Subject: Re: [apnic-talk] [Apnic-announce] APNIC 24 update - less than one monthto go
From: George Kuo
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 17:46:50 +1000
Hello, Nguyen Xuan Cuong

Thank you for your email.

Please be assured that we received your emails to [email protected],
the first of which was sent two and half hours before you emailed
[email protected]

We operate a one-day turn-around time for emails sent to APNIC.
Yesterday, we were able to exceed this service level by having the
invitation letter issued to you within a few hours of your first email.
I hope this suits your needs.

If you need help in real time, please feel free to contact the APNIC
Helpdesk:

     Phone:        +61-7-3858-3188
     SIP:          [email protected]
     Online chat:  http://www.apnic.net/helpdesk

The APNIC Helpdesk is available to assist you 9:00 am - 7:00 pm (UTC +
10 hours), Monday to Friday.

Kind regards,

George Kuo                                email:      [email protected]
Member Services Manager, APNIC            sip:   [email protected]
http://www.apnic.net/helpdesk             phone:         +61 7 3858 3188
                                           fax:           +61 7 3858 3199