[apnic-talk] [Apnic-announce] APNIC 24 - Only seven weeks to go

Subject: [apnic-talk] [Apnic-announce] APNIC 24 - Only seven weeks to go
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 14:00:03 +1000 EST

24th APNIC Open Policy Meeting
29 August-7 September, 2007, New Delhi, India

Dear APNIC members and friends

It is our pleasure to invite you to attend the 24th APNIC Open Policy
Meeting, being held in New Delhi, India and hosted by ISPAI.

Contents
--------
1. Meeting checklist
2. Meeting program
3. Sponsorship opportunities

1.  Meeting checklist
---------------------
With seven weeks to go before the meeting, it is important to do
the following:

    - Register online
    - Check your visa requirements and request invitation letter if required
    - Arrange accommodation

For more information, please see:

    http://www.apnic.net/meetings/24

2.  Meeting program
-------------------
The meeting program will include workshops, tutorials, Special
Interest Groups (SIGs), APOPS, Lightning talks, Birds of a Feather
sessions (BOFs), hostmaster consultations, the APNIC Member Meeting
(AMM), and social events. A draft program is available at:

    http://www.apnic.net/meetings/24/program

3.  Meeting sponsorship
-----------------------
We would like to thank the following sponsors:

    Diamond sponsor:      NIXI
    Ruby sponsor:         Afilias
    Silver sponsors:      Juniper, Julip
    Bronze sponsors:      F-secure, Force 10

    APNIC Silver sponsor: CNNIC

Sponsorship opportunities are still available. In return for your support,
you will receive valuable opportunities to expose your organisation,
products,and services to an international audience of Internet leaders.
Please see:

    http://www.apnic.net/meetings/24/sponsors

Any questions? Please contact the APNIC Secretariat at:

    [email protected]

We look forward to seeing you in New Delhi!

Regards

APNIC Secretariat                                [email protected]
Asia Pacific Network Information Centre (APNIC)   Tel: +61-7-3858-3100
PO Box 2131 Milton, QLD 4064 Australia            Fax: +61-7-3858-3199