Re: [apnic-talk] apnic web server access with IPv6

Subject: Re: [apnic-talk] apnic web server access with IPv6
From: Paul Wilson
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 20:58:01 +1000
Dear Fujisaki san

We are aware of this problem, and we are trying to fix it by improving IPv6 connectivity to our site. We will probably also provide some additional domain names which allow selection of APNIC services by IP protocol (eg www4 and www6.apnic.net).
I hope we will have some more information available soon.

Best regards

Paul Wilsom.

--On Tuesday, 12 June 2007 7:10 PM +0900 "(Tomohiro -INSTALLER- Fujisaki/èå æå" <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi,

I tried to access www.apnic.net from our network, but communication
quality was too bad. I could see the top page (http://www.apnic.net),
but could not see the policy proposal page
(http://www.apnic.net/docs/policy/proposals/index.html) (I gave up to
access the page). With IPv4, the quality is not so bad.

Is this due to our network environment? How about from your network?

--
Tomohiro Fujisaki