[apnic-talk] APNIC24 meeting requirements

Subject: [apnic-talk] APNIC24 meeting requirements
From: Vivian Yang
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 11:52:01 +1000
Dear Nazanin Baygani,

Thanks for your inquiry on APNIC 24.

1, Registration fee - 5-days workshop is US$150, 2-day Tutorial is $75 and 2-day conference is US$75. The fees are including lunch and 2 tea breaks each day. The meeting online registration will be open this week, a meeting bulletin will be sent out shortly for the meeting updates.
2, Hotel - our official meeting venue and accommodation is
Intercontinental Hotel - The Grand, New Delhi. We will also provide
information on other recommended budget accommodation on our meeting
website shortly.
3, APNIC invitation letter - an invitation letter from APNIC can be
provided which may assist you to obtain management approval.
If you have any other inquiries about APNIC 24, please feel free to
email me. Thanks.
Yours Sincerely,
Vivian Yang                               email:      [email protected]
Events Manager, APNIC                     sip:   [email protected]
http://www.apnic.net                      phone:       +61-7-3858-3100
See you at APNIC 24! New Delhi, India, 29 Aug-7 Sep, 2007 www.apnic.net/meetings
apnic-talk mailing list