[apnic-talk] [Apnic-announce] APNIC 24/SANOG 10 update #1

Subject: [apnic-talk] [Apnic-announce] APNIC 24/SANOG 10 update #1
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 17:00:02 +1000
Invitation to APNIC 24

______________________________________

24th APNIC Open Policy Meeting
29 August - 7 September 2007, New Delhi, India
______________________________________

Dear APNIC members and friends

It is our pleasure to invite you to attend the 24th APNIC Open Policy Meeting,
to be held in New Delhi, India. APNIC 24 will be held in conjunction with SANOG
10, and hosted by the Internet Services Providers Association (ISPAI).

Contents
--------
1. Meeting registration
2. Meeting program
3. Sponsorship opportunities
4. APNIC fellowships

1. Meeting registration
-----------------------
Online registration is now open:

     http://www.apnic.net/cgi-bin/registration.pl?event_id=108

2. Meeting program
-----------------------
APNIC 24 includes an innovative program featuring a variety of presentations on
Internet operational issues. More details will be released closer to the
meeting. A draft schedule is now available:

    http://www.apnic.net/meetings/24/program

3. APNIC fellowship
-------------------
The APNIC fellowship program assists Internet professionals from developing
economies around the region to attend the meeting. To apply for an APNIC 24
fellowship, please visit:

 http://www.apnic.net/meetings/24/fellowship

4. Sponsorship opportunities
----------------------------
Sponsoring an APNIC meeting will provide you with a range of opportunities to
network with the Asia Pacific Internet community. If your organisation is
interested in sponsoring APNIC 24, you can download a sponsorship invitation at:

    http://www.apnic.net/meetings/24

Any questions? Please contact [email protected]

We look forward to seeing you in New Delhi!

Regards

APNIC Secretariat                                [email protected]
Asia Pacific Network Information Centre (APNIC)   Tel: +61-7-3858-3100
PO Box 2131 Milton, QLD 4064 Australia            Fax: +61-7-3858-3199