[apnic-talk] re: APNIC24 meeting requirements

Subject: [apnic-talk] re: APNIC24 meeting requirements
From: "Baygani, Nazy [NTK]"
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 07:57:23 -0500

Hi everyone, I am new to the list and would like to gain some information on the APNIC24 meeting joined with SANOG.  In order to acquire permission to travel, I am needing specific information regarding registration fees ,hotel, pricing, etc. Does anybody know where to get this information? Or is it too early to have this kind of info published?

Nazanin Baygani

IPDE IP Data Engineering

(703)689-5590 voice

apnic-talk mailing list