[apnic-talk] [Apnic-announce] Seasons greetings from APNIC

Subject: [apnic-talk] [Apnic-announce] Seasons greetings from APNIC
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 17:00:02 +1000
Dear APNIC friends and colleagues,

Thank you for your support of APNIC this year.

We at the APNIC Secretariat would like to wish you and your
family a very happy and prosperous 2007.

You are kindly invited to view our video greeting at:

http://www.apnic.net/multimedia/movies/greetings-2006.mov

With best regards

Paul Wilson
and the APNIC Secretariat staff

Paul Wilson                                 email:     [email protected]
Director General, APNIC                     sip:    [email protected]
http://www.apnic.net                        phone:       +61 7 3858 3100