[apnic-talk] Re: [APNIC Members] [Apnic-announce] APNIC New IPv6 address

Subject: [apnic-talk] Re: [APNIC Members] [Apnic-announce] APNIC New IPv6 address block
From: Chanthol N
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 23:05:01 -0800 PST
Dear Mr John Tran
I would like you to take off 1 name on my Wicam account
is Mr Bob Ehler he no longer our consultant
Thank-you & best regards

John Tran <[email protected]> wrote:

Dear colleagues

APNIC received the following IPv6 address block from IANA in March
and will be making allocations from this range in the near future.

2001:B000::/20

This announcement is being made for the information of the Internet
community, and so that network configurations such as routing filters
may be updated as appropriate.

For more information on the resources administered by APNIC, see:

http://www.apnic.net/db/ranges.html

For information on the minimum allocation sizes within address ranges
administered by APNIC, see:

http://www.apnic.net/db/min-alloc.html

Kind regards

Son
Resources Services Manager
Asia Pacific Network Information Centre phone: +61 7 3858 3100
http://www.apnic.net fax: +61 7 3858 3199
Helpdesk phone: +61 7 3858 3188
email: [email protected]
Please send Internet Resource Requests to